Allied Beverage Group, the largest distributor of wine and spirits in New Jersye is lookin for a Night Warehouse Work for our Trenton, NJ location.
This postion works Monday thru Thursday - 9:00pm-completion of work day (overtime may be available).
This position is responsible for pick, packing and loading trucks for delivery of wine and spirit products.
Job Responsibilities Include
· 2 years prior warehouse experience.
· Must be able to read, count accurately, do simple math (add, subtract, multiply) and write legibly.
· Must be able to follow directions with emphasis on safety being extremely important.
· Must be familiar with warehouse processes.
· Must be familiar with handling material equipment. Certification is preferred.
· Must be capable of standing and walking for extended periods (at least 3 to 4 hours straight), twist, stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level and crouch on a frequent basis.
· Must be able to use proper techniques to lift up to between 40 to 50 pounds.
· Must be able to use hands and feet simultaneously and for repetitive movements.
· Must be able to handle stress caused in meeting deadlines with tight scheduling requirements and be able to shift priorities easily,
· Must pass drug tests and background check.
Education, Certifications and /or licenses:
· High School diploma or equivalent required.
· Must be forklift certified.
· At least 1 to 3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is also regularly required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to a normal office, warehouse and/or loading dock environment. Additionally, while performing the duties of this position, the associate may be exposed to outside weather conditions.
Allied Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics.